You’ll feel right at home in our fully-equipped kitchen, including everything you need to prepare your meals. You can stock up on food and drink at any of the nearby supermarkets, or if you prefer we can arrange delivery of your groceries ahead of your trip.
If you don’t feel like cooking, there’s always plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from nearby.
- Rangemaster dual fuel cooker with 5-burner gas hob and dual electric ovens
- Large fridge-freezer (not shown)
- Additional fridge for drinks (not shown)
- Microwave (not shown)
- Electric kettle
- Kitchen knives and block
- Chopping boards
- Tea towels
- High chair (and other baby equipment)
- Salt and pepper grinders
- Cooking oil (olive oil, sunflower oil)
- Highball glasses
- Wine glasses
- Cups and saucers
Please note it is not advisable to drink the tap water on Mallorca. Bottled water is highly recommended. We can help you get stocked up ahead of your visit – just let us know.